1. I can't afford to buy a home now."
FACT: If you're paying rent, you can buy.
2. "I should wait until the real estate market gets better."
FACT: The long-term factors, not the short-term market, are what make real estate one of the most stable investments.
3. "I don't have money for a down payment."
FACT: Many options are available to make a down payment, some as low as 3.5 percent.
4. "I can't buy a home because my credit isn't very good."
FACT: A loan officer can help resolve credit challenges and explore your options.
5. "I can't afford to buy my dream home."
FACT: Buying a home and building equity puts you closer to that dream home than if you hadn't bought at all.
6. "I should wait to buy a home until I get married."
FACT: Again, getting in the game is key. If your future spouse doesn't like the home, rent it or sell it and put your incomes toward a new one.
7. "Buying a home seems way too complicated."
FACT: That's where we come in! We're ready to guide you through every step of the home-buying process by putting my local expertise to work for you.
Keller Williams provided the content
Crissi Avila will teach you how to buy smart. We’ll look at location, development, and turnover so you can spot opportunities long before most even start considering them.